Wednesday, July 18, 2007

MIA

Yes, I've been MIA again. I could blame it on summer, but I won't. There's actually been a lot going on around here:
  1. I've been accepted to Dallas Theological Seminary's online program starting August 6. It's been a life long dream/goal/calling for me to get my Masters of Divinity so this is just the next step :D
  2. I've got some steady writing work that's been keeping me from having to search for new work, which is great. Of course, I still have my Hub Page about homeschooling that I've been adding 5 articles to each week. I'm also writing for a new homeschool blog. Otherwise, most of what I'm doing is ghost writing.
  3. I'm still working on my Shaklee business, which is getting better by the day - persistance does pay off. Don't forget that you can get $100 in FREE products. Check it out!
  4. I've been teaching my daughter to read and she's actually catching on really fast.

We still have a lot to do this summer, including 2 more weeks of Vacation Bible School at 2 different churches. I don't see things settling down to a routine until school starts up again. (Yes, I've been doing some school daily with my daughter but we'll start up "for real" near the end of August.) I plan on using a schedule this year as I just don't see how I'm going to run 2 businesses, homeschool, take my own classes, be active at my church and handle everything else that comes up without one. As you probably can tell, this is against my nature so here's hoping that I can adjust to it.

Well, that's my life. I hope all is well with you. I'll do my best to post again soon.

6 comments:

Jason h said...

Hey! i'm going to cali this sunday.. gonna be there for a week, this is the site i was talking about where i made the extra cash. later!

Jason h said...

Hey! i'm going to cali this sunday.. gonna be there for a week, this is the site i was talking about where i made the extra cash. later!

Unknown said...

Sounds like you've been super-busy. Be sure to take the time to rest and relax. ;)

Brenda Marie Hoffman said...

Trying to find the time for that has been interesting, to say the least summer. I do try to take Sundays off though. Hope all is well with you...

G said...

Wow, you've been busy! Scheduling, much as I personally loathe it, really does help.

Best wishes on geting through your busy summer, and as summer m said above, take the time to rest & relax!

Anonymous said...

Wow! You are a busy bee. We started back to school a week ago and I am using a schedule for the first time. I actually like it way more than I thought. Sending you warm wishes. ((Hugs))