Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Lapbooking

I know that I just recently had an article published about lapbooking but in all honesty I cannot sing enough praises about it. My daughter is learning so much from it and she really enjoys doing it. All I have to do is ask her if she wants to color and away we go on a journey into learning without her even really realizing it. Another thing that I like is that most of the material is quite inexpensive and can be used over and over again (well at least 2 maybe 3 times it can be used). I don't know if you realize how much money this can save you. The fact is that most material is expensive but not this. Of course you do sometimes have to look information up online but it's not that difficult to do. Anyhow, I just wanted to encourage you to read my lapbooking article if you don't know what lapbooking is. Then if you want to try some great lapbooks out, you can even find a free one to try, just go to HandsOfAChild.com OK I'm off my "soap box" now LOL I just get so excited when I see something working :-)

2 comments:

mommaof4 said...

I just happened upon your blog. I love doing lapbooks too. My 7yr. old son loves doing them too. When ever I say we are going to do a lapbook he says yeah the fun work. My oldest does more notebooking.

Brenda Marie Hoffman said...

LOL I'm glad you found your way over here and hope you'll "stick around" :) My daughter is the same as your son when it comes to lapbooks. We're going to start trying notebooking with history at the beginning of the year.