Friday, December 29, 2006

Wowsers

Well, I finally got caught up on my email today. I'm glad about that but I have so many great articles that I have written while away that I'm having a hard time getting caught up there. I also have an ebook ready to convert to a PDF file to be published and sold. I think that this is going to be a good year. We're going to meet some new friends tomorrow. They're unschoolers. I think that we'll get along just fine even though we're more eclectic, only bordering on unschooling. At least my daughter will have some friends now. Plus I can have her best friend over too which will be nice. There's also a homeschool group that this mom is a part of that I'll start going to in January. My daughter now will be with kids 4 out of 7 days of the week. It will be good for her. We'll just need to learn how to do school around all of these great new things that will be going on. I'm actually truly looking forward to it though. After all this is really waht homeschooling is all about in my opinion. Well, I'm off to bed... Good night!

2 comments:

The Frugal Place said...

I followed your link from WAHM and just wanted to say GREAT blog!!!

Brenda Marie Hoffman said...

I'm glad that you really like my blog. I hope you'll stop by often. I try to update daily.