Sunday, December 3, 2006

Simplicity

I know that may be a strange title for an entry but I think it's a word that's truly came to mean a lot to me so it's fitting and here's why... I mentioned a few weeks ago that I took some time off to reflect on my business and our homeschool. I think that what I learned is that I need to keep things simple. I should only have a couple of jobs going on at a time and not push my daughter so hard in school. I'm just reflecting on this today as I finished a project, still have 2 others to complete (but they're both just about done as well) and some normal day to day work to do. It's nice to know that I can take time to watch movies with my daughter, read a book to her or just relax if I want to. I'm really glad that I brought simplicity into my life and invite you to do the same too. Stop running around trying to stay so busy because of worry that you can't stop to smell the roses along the way. I had myself so worked up and frazzled for a while that I couldn't do this and so I feel like I really missed out on a lot. Now I'm able to relax and trust that the work and money will be there. I know I may have to seek out work occasionally but in the end everything will be all right. Our children grow up so fast that they deserve all of us. I just wanted to share these thoughts with you before leaving for my parents' house today... I hope you'll enjoy your children today and have a great Sunday! See you later!

No comments: