Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Welcome home Julie!!!

We have a new member of our household that we brought home from the pet store today, and no, I'm not talking about the 4 fish we went to get. There was a whole big tank of hermit crabs there too. All of them had really pretty painted shells. Well, I let my dd get a blue one and I got her the habitat stuff to go with it so now we have a new member of the household LOL She's carrying Julie around like she's her new best friend... Tooooo cute!!!

I also got 3 new books to read. So now I'm reading 6 books: 2 on homeschooling, 1 on fish, 1 on hermit crabs, 1 non-fiction book about a dog and it's cute/funny and 1 Chicken Soup for the preschool parent's soul. I did finish taking notes on the source that I was drawing some information on so that I can start writing my next ebook. I still have to finish taking notes on another homeschool book that I'm drawing from for another ebook. All that's going to have to wait though until I write an ebook for a client.

Well, I've got stuff to do...

No comments: