Monday, November 20, 2006

Isn't it interesting...

...how much we parents learn whenever we are putting together lessons for our children? I was just looking for extras to go with the In The Hands Of A Child lapbook entitled "Continent Study Series: Asia" I know that these lapbook packs are awesome in and of themselves but I like to look for extra things for us to add to them because I think it's a lot of fun. I didn't find a lot of stuff that was appropriate for my 1st grade daughter tonight but I sure did learn a lot about China and Japan. I hope I'm not the only one receiving a great education while homeschooling my daughter - Good night!

2 comments:

Darla said...

Check out www.homeschoolestore.com they offer Hands of a Child books along with a weekly free lapbook or other ebook.

This has been a wonderful budget saver for us while letting us sample products from other companies without spending a dime. Of course there is the whole lure of wanting more. :) On the whole I have found companies that I love their products and would purchase from them again while others I would leave for someone else. Have a great day!

Brenda Marie Hoffman said...

Thanks for the wonderful suggestion Darla! I'm actually a member at that site and love it too.