Monday, November 20, 2006

Lazy day

We went to the library this morning for exercise time. From there we stopped at the store and came home. I had some phone calls to make so I did that and ordered lunch. After lunch I fell asleep on the couch while my daughter played. Now it's almost 4PM and we haven't done anything at all today LOL I don't know where time goes or how to stop it from going there but today was definitely another lazy day. Luckily she's been playing with her letter tracing and learning to tie toys. At least I can feel like she's doing something valuable with her time. As for me, I feel like I've wasted away an entire day. The Thanksgiving lapbook should be done on time thanks to the mere fact that my daughter wanted to do about 2 hours of school work the other day. This is great because she initiated in so I know she learned a lot from it. We should be finishing the lapbook tomorrow hopefully. I picked up a couple of Thanksgiving videos from the library that we should enjoy. I was happy to see there were so many great Christmas videos for us to enjoy soon. I'm going to go get some things done around here now ... I'm just not sure what since it's so late in the day LOL Bye!

2 comments:

MommaMandy said...

How funny! I had a "less than productive day" today as well! I'm a member of the koala korner homeschool group, I'm glad you restarted it. Just thought I'd pop over and check out your blog. Very nice. I have a new blog too (http://mommamandysmilieu.blogspot.com/).

-Mandy

Brenda Marie Hoffman said...

I'm glad to see you here and to know I'm not the only one with an unproductive day. I hope we can really get the group chatting this time. I look forward to visiting your blog soon!