Monday, November 13, 2006

Welcome to my world!

I've created this blog as a creative outlet for myself. I am not doing this for anything but myself. That may sound selfish but I think that after all that we do for our children throughout the course of the day, we can all afford to be just a little selfish sometimes.

As a single mother I sometimes feel ran ragged. I'm a mother of a 5yo high needs child. She may be 5 but she acts like she's 2 and does the schoolwork that is equivalent to that of a first or second grader. I'm also a published freelance writer. You can see some of my writing here. Sometimes I wonder how I do it, especially since I'm also handicapped, and I'm sure that throughout the course of this blog you'll see why LOL

I am not going to be all formal in this blog, so if that's what you're looking for, I'm sorry but you're not going to find it here. However, if you want to be around a somewhat "normal" (whatever the word normal means anyway) homeschooling mom, I invite you to bookmark this blog and come back often. I'll probably journal here each day but if not then pretty close to it anyway LOL

No comments: