Friday, May 11, 2007

Have you heard about using index cards for homeschooling?

I know I hadn't heard about it until today. I just happened to "accidentally" run across it while I was looking through some message forums today. It sent me searching to find out more information about this topic and here is what I found. I must say that I do really like this idea and may start using it with my daughter. Since it works for any manner in which you would like to homeschool your child, I can definitely see it fitting in nicely with our unschooling lifestyle. Let me know what you think.

2 comments:

Carol said...

We've used them for flash cards too but my favorite use is games. We have math games, spelling hangman and trivia - where we make our own trivia questions from what we've learned.

Brenda Marie Hoffman said...

That's an interesting idea. I may have to try the trivia thing. Thanks for the suggestion!