Monday, May 21, 2007

Mondays

It doesn't matter who you are or what you do, I bet you hate Mondays just as much as I do. This is because after 2 great days of R&R it's time to get back to the grind stone. I'm especially having a difficult time with it this week though, so I wrote this article.

The reason why I'm having such a rough time is because we had a lot of fun this weekend. On Saturday we went to a carnival that was full of games and great food. We sampled foods from a variety of ethnic groups and my daughter even won 2 toys: a stuffed unicorn and a magical want. It was a lot of fun!

Then Sunday we went to see how sheep are sheered and how wool was made back in the 1800's. We then got to tour a house, barn, etc. to see how they lived. It was really neat and my daughter was full of questions.

So, today there's nothing good to look forward to. As such, we're struggling to get going again. Nevertheless, back to the grindstone we go.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Actually I love Mondays. LOL But my partner's schedule is such that he works weekends and is off Monday and Tuesday.

Brenda Marie Hoffman said...

LOL I'd love Mondays in that case too ;)