Saturday, May 26, 2007

OK As promised....

I said a while ago that I'd started a new business. Well, now I feel that I am ready to reveal it.

***DRUM ROLL PLEASE***

I'm not sure if any of you remember the 20 20 Earth Day special but it really impacted my daughter and I. Ever since then we've wanted to live green. Besides using natural soap and lotion, buying organic food and changing our light bulbs to energy saving ones, recycling cans/plastic bottles/paper, I also found a great company for which I'm working as an independent distributor. They have cleaning products, laundry and dish soap, vitamins, makeup and even a great weight loss plan. I invite you to check them out and even try one of their products. I'm sure you'll feel the difference just like we have. This is really an easy business as all you have to do is learn to operate a mini-office outlet from home. So, you do not have to pressure your loved ones into purchasing anything. All you have to do is go through the free online training. From there it's up to set your own hours and make a great income. So, if you're interested, let me know.

OK I'll calm down now LOL I'm just really excited about this business as I'm already seeing results.

Back to homeschooling now...

How's your week been? Mine has been pretty busy with other things besides homeschooling, which is why I'm glad that we also unschool.

3 comments:

G said...

This does look like a cool business opportunity! I would definately be interested as I am always looking for ways to bring a little more money into our home. Can you email me about it? I think I have an email link on my blog. I'm just curious to know more about how it works... thanks!

Hanley Family said...

Congratulations! I hope it works well for you. It is always nice to be able to work in something you are passionate about!

Brenda Marie Hoffman said...

G: I'll send you an email here shortly.

Dana, thanks for the kind words.