Saturday, May 5, 2007

Some thoughts on my way out the door LOL

We're getting ready to head out to an art show this afternoon where we'll see how glass blowing is done. I am anxious to see this myself and yet couldn't help thinking about how this could fit into a homeschooler's curriculum. Of course, I can't be the only 1 who occassionally stops to think about curriculum and how challenging it can be to find the right 1. Here's a little something that I wrote that I hope will be helpful for new homeschoolers when choosing curriculum. I'm off to shower now but I'll let you know how the event went later on today. I hope everyone has an enjoyable Saturday!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Glass blowing sounds fun! Hope you had a great time!

Unknown said...

Wow, I've always wanted to see how this is done. I guess this is one of the many benefits of homeschooling our children. This year my dc have been on one field trip in the public school system. They went to Bush Gardens (not very educational in my opinion). I can not wait till they are home with me and I am finally in control of what they are learning.

Well I will be looking forward to reading about what you guys learned and what fun you had.

Isn't learning supposed to be fun?

God Bless,
JEN