Tuesday, March 13, 2007

A day at the zoo

We spent most of the day at the zoo today. It was a great learning experience as we even heard a lion roar. While I have a lot of work to do, it's on days like this that I'm so thankful that I can work for myself from home. I actually managed to get enough work done today too as I'm not even behind. This amazes me sometimes because we even went outside to the park after dinner tonight. I know I do a lot of things during the day and rarely sit still but it all pays off in the end is what I'm finding out. This nice weather also makes me glad to be a homeschooling wahm since I know there are so many things my dd is learning while we're self sufficient and enjoying life. I have to finish 2 articles, fold laundry and do some other chores yet tonight so I'd better stop prattling LOL

No comments: