Monday, March 19, 2007

A day off of school

This is the first sick day of the year. My dd has had a bad cold for a few days now but it really hit her hard last night and today. She was up coughing and crying throughout the night. So, I decided to just let her sleep today. We went to bed last night at 10PM and she woke up around 1PM today. I guess she really needed the sleep even though she's been lying around playing games with me and watching educational shows on TV today. Does this mean that mommy had a day off? No, of course not. I worked today, did a load of laundry and will probably do some house cleaning yet tonight. Oh well, 1 of these days I'll take some time off LOL With the warm weather coming it shouldn't be too long before I do. It seems that when it's warm outside I don't work or do much housework during the day. Everything usually happens at night during the warm days instead LOL So, we'll see, especially since this is the first year that I'll be making a full time living with my online business, which is something that I don't want to brag about, but I sure am proud of it. Anyway, I have some stuff to finish up here online...

3 comments:

Erin said...

Aww..I hope she's feeling better soon.

And congratulations about your business!

Brenda Marie Hoffman said...

Thanks Erin!

Summer said...

Poor thing! I hope she feels better soon!

http://momisteaching.com