Monday, March 26, 2007

I must say

I'm really glad that I've been spending the money to have most of the learning channels on our cable TV. I didn't realize it until now though. Instead of watching Noggin or the Disney channel, my dd has been watching animal planet and about babies. Right now she's eating a bowl of popcorn watching something about China. Not only does this have the great benefit of being educational, but since my office is in close proximity I can watch her and the TV show too. So, if she wants to show me or ask me something all I have to do is turn my head. I really do know that she's learning a lot too, all I have to do is listen to her throughout the days.

4 comments:

Faith Lifts said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather (Sand Sea and School) said...

We love having all of the learning channels (we also have the "ON Demand" feature for the same channels) My oldest daughter loves watching them!

Unknown said...

Hi,That is really awesome. We also have on Demand and my little one loves it. You are right. Kid's are like sponges and they will learn from things we as adults would never guess as educational. We need to learn to open our eyes and see the world thru their eyes. And open our ears to what they are saying. We will learn so much. Everything to them is an adventure and a learning experience. By the way I moved my blogs to http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/angelswithapurpose/
I decided to leave this one for my little ones so they can make homeschool friends. Come visit me on my new site, I would love to hear from you.

Brenda Marie Hoffman said...

You're so right! There is so much that we can learn from our children. I learn something new every day, I swear LOL