Wednesday, March 7, 2007

The Ebb & Flow Of Homeschooling

Am I the only 1 who keeps changing things around in their homeschool? I seriously doubt that I am but I just changed some other stuff and how we're doing things. As I continue to get to know my dd better, I keep wanting to improve things so that she'll do better and learn more. I love this "job!" Although, like all jobs, there are some days I hate it LOL I think this new stuff will help though. I'm starting to make sure that my dd is around older kids and doing more activities in the afternoon as by no means are either of us morning people LOL

2 comments:

Summer said...

I just wanted to let you know that I came across you at mylot.com and liked your posts. I've featured your blog and your ebook over at my homeschhol blog today.

http://momisteaching.com

Brenda Marie Hoffman said...

WOW Thank you! I really appreciate that and will do the same for you tomorrow. Sorry I didn't see this earlier, I've been kind of busy LOL