Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Hmmm....

OK I know I'm posting a few posts here and maybe should have consolidated them but who knows LOL What I would like to know though is this: Do you know of any homeschool blogs? Do you have a homeschool? Well, in either case, please share them with me.

As you can see I have added some to my list but I'd really like to find more to enjoy. My latest addition is Mom Is Teaching, which I found because she was gracious enough to stop by and tell me she wrote about my blog. Well, I checked her blog out, enjoyed it and now I've added it to my links. So, regardless of what kind of other homeschooling/unschooling blog you have using whatever kind of method works best for you and your family, could you please share it with me?

Thanks!

6 comments:

bakersdozen said...

I am the mother of ten and have a personal blog with lots of homeschooling entries. Come check it out:
www.bakersdozen.typepad.com

Erin said...

I started a homeschool blog here when I saw your in a signature on a local homeschool list..and I enjoyed doing it so much here on the free site that I paid for a "real" site. I like it much better..but it's new and I only have a few posts so far.

www.growingwithoutschool.com

Let me know what you think..leave a comment. You can be the first!

Tammy said...

Well, since you asked:

http://justenough.wordpress.com

It's more of a general educational blog, but from a alternative learning, non-schooling, what about looking at things with a wide-lens point of view. :)

Good luck on your journey!

Brenda Marie Hoffman said...

Thanks everyone!

Corena Young-Dixon said...

Hi there. I visited your blog today and enjoyed the read. I have a blog too and you can check it out here.

http://homeschoolinghiphop.blogspot.com

Homeschool Hip-Hop Mom

Donetta said...

Hi! I am a homeschooler and I have a blog at www.momlovesbeingathome.wordpress.com It's not only about homeschooling but I do have things about homeschooling.

Here is another homeschooler's blog that I like reading:
http://gottsegnet.blogspot.com/index.html