Wednesday, January 3, 2007

A better day today

I'm not sure why we're having a better day today. I didn't do anything much different. I had my daughter's therapist have a long talk to her about her behavior and that helped some. I also got out of bed when I was suppose to and so we've gotten a ton of stuff done today. We were out and about a lot though. While this isn't good for my business it seems that this is something that my daughter really needs. I think that next week, when all of her activities start up again, will be good for her but I don't know about me LOL I'll survive somehow though. I am actually looking forward to it all though if she keeps this attitude up because we'll only be home 2.5 days. At least I have a business that can be packed up and taken along with me. Speaking of which, my business is slowly starting to grow and do better, which makes me quite happy. Anyhow, enough of my random babblings for now. I do like to blog though because it really gives me some time to think through things. Thanks for allowing me the opportunity to do so.

No comments: