Thursday, January 4, 2007

Random babblings LOL

It's been another busy day. I don't really have too much to say about it. We managed to accomplish everything on our list which is good, but I'm wondering just how good of an idea it is to do morning things. My daughter is really going to have to get use to it I guess. Neither of us are morning people but such is life. I got a new homeschool book from the library to read. I haven't finished the other 2 or so that I own but I'll get there. For some reason when I know that there is a due date for a book I read it quicker. Well, the week is almost over. I can't believe it and yet next week is going to go even faster. I do know that dear daughter really likes being out and about but I prefer staying home LOL What a difference there is between the 2 of us and she's only 5 LOL Oh well! In some ways it's nice to see her developing her own personality.

No comments: