Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Goals for this "semester" of our lives

Things are getting busier and busier around here now that the holidays are over and all of our activities are starting up again. This is going to be a big balancing act as our schedule will be different this semester because of the scheduling of these activities. We only added one new thing but in actuality we are only going to be home 2 days out of 7 now. I don't want to do all of our schoolwork in just 2 days though. However, I do know that the things we are involved in are important activities that will be beneficial. Luckily we can do most of our schoolwork in 1/2 hour per day. It just concerns me how everything is going to work out between school, housework, activities and my writing business. I know it will work and that I'm a proven worrier but still it's going to take some time to get use to before I will be able to relax and go with the flow. One thing that I really need to work on is getting out of bed and getting moving in the morning. I keep setting my alarm for 7 thinking that I'll get up and get showered before my daughter wakes up but instead I just sleep until she wakes me. This is something that I really need to work on fixing because this hour could really benefit me immensely. I just don't know how to change it. I think I'm going to move my alarm away from the bed tonight and give it a try. Wish me luck!

No comments: