Thursday, January 18, 2007

Car Schooling

That's what I swear I feel like I've been doing this week and it truly stinks LOL I know that I claim to be an eclectic homeschooler who borders on unschooling but we're not getting anywhere besides burnt out this way. I need to really look at what we're doing and how we're doing it. It's time to check things out again. I think that we need to do more reading and games than we're doing because those things would fit in a lot better than this let's do worksheets approach. I must admit that I still do like doing lapbooks and so does my daughter so we should still do those. Which reminds me that I actually have a bunch of games to assemble LOL Guess I'll go work on that for a while, thanks for reminding me, but I did want to catch up here too :-)

2 comments:

G said...

Hey, can I put a link to your blog on my blog? Here's MY link if you want to check it out before you say yes or no...
http://fromtherootsup.blogspot.com

Brenda Marie Hoffman said...

Sure, I'd love to trade links with you!