Monday, January 22, 2007

A New Week...

...is here and hopefully now that we've changed "curriculum" we'll be able to feel much more relaxed. I haven't been feeling good for a few days but I really think that it's the weather, which reminds me that I really need to check on 1 of my friends who suffers from depression. Thankfully we don't have nearly as much stuff scheduled to do this week so things should go smoother. It also helps that I've figured out how to use the library computers so that times like right now I can do work instead of sitting around doing nothing. I'm hoping that these few changes that we've made will be good for us. I just hate being stressed out all of the time because I know it's bad for the both of us. Anyhow, it's lunch time so I better go round up dd and feed her before her next class starts.

No comments: