Saturday, April 7, 2007

Happy Easter / A Blessed Ressurection Day For All

We went to our church's egg hunt today which was fun. I am going to have to find a better egg hunt to coinside with it next year though. Mostly it was a lot of coloring, which my dd really doesn't enjoy. Then they get to find 1 egg with their name on it and things inside of it like a stamp, a bracelet, etc. They also got to hear the Easter story. My dd is really into finding eggs but this year it just didn't work out. So, next year we'll find a good, additional egg hunt to go to hopefully. Then we had Arby's for lunch and did my taxes. I can't believe I'm getting such a nice refund this year. I hope my student loans don't take all of it because if they don't I'm buying myself a laptop WOOHOO!!! Tomorrow we'll go to my parents house for Easter dinner and then church. Of course, dd will get a basket of stuff from the bunny and 1 from us, but we went really light on the candy this year, which made me happy. Instead we gave her 2 stuffed bunnies, some cute stuff from the dollar store, a nice bracelet and a leap pad game. I think she'll love it, especially since all of the dollar store stuff is from the Easter Bunny and the cutesy, nice stuff is from us LOL Anyhow...

HAPPY EASTER
&
A BLESSED RESURRECTION DAY
TO YOU & YOUR FAMILY

2 comments:

Erin said...

I think you are local to me. I know of a good hunt that's held every year.

I'll email you privately with the info if you like.

Brenda Marie Hoffman said...

I would like that. My email is your-healthy-family AT consultant.com Just take out the "-" and put in an @ LOL Thanks!