Friday, April 20, 2007

Just sharing some random thoughts

I ran across this quote on 1 of the blogs I read daily: "Ask not what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive . . . then go do it. Because what the world needs is more people who have come alive." Like she mentioned, this quote by Howard Thurman really does describe unschooling in such a wonderful way.

I also read The 5 Best Things About Homeschooling and want to share it with you because it invoked a resounding AMEN from me. I think you'll also agree.

Spring is finally back here and we're about to go out and enjoy it. I hope it stays this time. Have a great day everyone!

P.S. I have just updated my other blog, Phenomenal Homeschooling, with some information about unit studies. If this topic is of interest to you, I invite you to come on over and take a look.

No comments: