Saturday, April 14, 2007

I must be crazy!

OK I must be crazy as I now own 5 blogs LOL My newest 1 is my writing journal. If any of you are interested in writing or are a writer, feel free to check it out. I doubt that I'll promote it much as it was just a place to share my thoughts about work as I'd like to keep Homeschool 4 Us on target, being about only homeschooling life.

Speaking of this blog...

I added a new section over in the right hand column of the places that I visit daily. If you know of any other places that I should visit daily, please let me know. I love learning from the wonderful people who are generous enough to read my blog.

Well, I spent the last 2 hours getting myself better situated with my life online and printing out our next lapbook. We've officially finished studying the rain forest and are about to embark on a lapbook about ancient Egypt, focusing on pyramids. I'm kind of looking forward to it as I found a really neat book to go with it. It's called "Discovering Egypt" by Pinwheel Children's Books and it's a pull the tabs book but it's packed full of great info.

OK Back to work I must go...

4 comments:

G said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
G said...

I'm going to have to look for that book now! Rainforest studies sound like fun, and interesting. You are right though, you might be crazy! ;) FIVE blogs?

Unknown said...

Wow, 5 blogs! You are crazy. LOL

You've got some great links on the side there. :)

Brenda Marie Hoffman said...

LOL That's why I said I must be crazy but they're all working for me in 1 way or another so... LOL