Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Sleep is over-rated

NOT!!! LOL However, lately my body seems to think that it is. I've been unable to sleep much and all I do is toss and turn. I'm not sure why I'm this way but tonight was another 1 of those nights. In fact, I lay there thinking about some things that I need to "fix" about our life and our homeschool (besides the fact that I need to put our winter clothes in boxes and our summer clothes in the dresser and that I need to box up some books to take to Half Price books and sell LOL), with this in mind, I actually dragged myself out of bed and wrote a post on Phenomenal Homeschooling. I really hope that it doesn't sound preachy but if it does, please note that I'm preaching to myself more than to anyone else LOL

3 comments:

Summer said...

Sleep is never over rated! LOL Like I can talk, I'm up til 1 AM or later then back up by 8 AM.

http://momisteaching.com

Erin said...

Sometimes at night the panic sets in for me too. I find myself searching the net for "homeschool success stories" so that I feel more at ease that this is going to work.



www.growingwithoutschool.com

Brenda Marie Hoffman said...

I'm glad I'm not the only 1 who does weird hours or wakes up in search of something to put my fears aside.