Wednesday, April 18, 2007

I'm procrastinating again LOL

OK so I'm procrastinating again and I know I shouldn't LOL This time I'm putting off finishing a report that I'm writing. I know that I'll be angry about it at the end of the day though. Yet, here I am thinking about all of the things that I need to do:
  1. I have to put all the loose papers into my dd's portfolio
  2. I have coupons to sort through
  3. I have paperwork to do
  4. There are lots of articles that I need to write for clients
  5. I still have Easter decorations to take down and put away
  6. I have a house that needs cleaned

Nevertheless, here I sit wondering: Am I the only 1 that procrastinates this much?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL Oh no, I proscrastinate all the time

Brenda Marie Hoffman said...

Glad I'm not the only 1 LOL